Terms and conditions of use of the reserved area (hereinafter "Terms and conditions")
1) Access and navigation on the reserved area are allowed only to professional technicians previously authorized by A.M.E. S.r.l. (hereinafter, the ‘Users’) and imply the unconditional acceptance and obligation to comply with the ‘Terms and conditions’ in force at the time of access and navigation, which A.M.E. S.r.l. (hereinafter, ‘A.M.E.’) reserves the right to modify at any time, at its own discretion.
2) All the materials made available by A.M.E. in the reserved area (such as brochures, catalogues, price lists, technical manuals, products data sheet, texts, images, technical drawings, videos, etc., hereinafter, the ‘Contents’) are protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. All rights on the Contents, on A.M.E.’s web site and on the reserved area are reserved by A.M.E., without territorial limitations. Furthermore, it is understood that the specific Contents included in the ‘Manuals’ and ‘Videos’ folders in the reserved area are strictly secret and confidential.
3) The consultation and use of the Contents (including their download and print) are allowed to the Users only for the purpose of installing/setting up/maintaining A.M.E.’s products. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with A.M.E., it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, upload, share, send, disseminate, disclose, publish, display, distribute, market, modify, elaborate, alter the Contents in any way and form, and through whatever way and channel, and, in general, to use the Contents for purposes other than the authorized installation/set up/maintenance of A.M.E.’s products performed by the Users.
4) The Contents are intended solely as a support tool for the installation/set up/maintenance of A.M.E.’s products, which are performed by the Users under their full and exclusive liability. Therefore the Users declare to waive any request, claim, demand or action against A.M.E. for whatever reason connected or related to the Contents and to their use.
5) Without prejudice to the provision under paragraph 3, the Users formally undertake to maintain the specific Contents included in the ‘Manuals’ and ‘Videos’ folders in the reserved area strictly secret and confidential and to adopt all the necessary precautions and measures to maintain the confidentiality, also with respect to the subjects to whom such Contents shall necessarily be communicated, under their own responsibility, for the authorized purpose, in accordance to article 1381 of the Italian Civil Code.
6) These terms and conditions are governed by the Italian law, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. The Court of Florence (Italy) shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue on any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, or related to their interpretation, execution, performance or non-performance.